ARCHITECTURE: Graduate School Query.

- - The original note follows - -

Newsgroups: alt.architecture
From: ibygrave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Ian Bygrave)
Subject: Career.
Sender: news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Network News)
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1993 11:53:32 GMT

I am just finishing a computer science degree at the university of warwick.
I am looking towards a career in architecture, and am thinking of studying
overseas. Thus I would be interested to hear of any architecture courses
which place any significance on the impact of computer-based technologies
on the built environment. I will be visiting N.America next year and that
would give me an opertunity to visit any campus in that area. I have not
abandoned the idea of studying in the U.K. however. One thing that wories
me is RIBA acreditation of any non-U.K. course, could someone clarify
this please?

Please let me know if this is in the wrong group. Any help appreciated.
~~~~
-Ian D. Bygrave : ibygrave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mauah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"We, alone on earth, can rebel against the tyranny of the selfish
replicators."-Richard Dawkins. The Selfish Gene