ARCHITECTURE: Schools?

- - The original note follows - -

Newsgroups: alt.architecture
From: coop@xxxxxxxxx (Robert Cooper)
Subject: Re: Best architecture schools
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1993 19:07:31 GMT

In <C1rvBr.BJB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> mortiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Miguel Ortiz)
writes:

>I am considering returning to college and make architecture my career.
>What do you consider the best colleges and why? What are their weak
>points? How much costs an annual tuiton?

What, are you crazy!!! There are so many out of works architects, it not
funny. And if you do have a job, unless you work for one of the large
firms, or you have your own practice and are very well connected socially,
you will make no money. Even then the money is not great.

Stay with or get involved with computers.

Robert Cooper
Register Architect in New York and making my living with computers.
--
Robert Cooper Brooklyn, NY | "We have to learn to manage information and
coop@xxxxxxxxx | its flow. If we don't, it will all end up