ARCHITECTURE: Multimedia Query.......

- - The original note follows - -

Newsgroups: alt.architecture
From: joel@xxxxxxxxxx (Joel Loo Peing Ling)
Subject: Multimedia Platforms for Architecture
Sender: usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1993 09:36:13 GMT

Hello, I am a comp science person helping the Architecture
School in my University to put up a multimedia system on
architural forms. The target users will be architecture
students and faculties. We also hope to be able to
distribute it to other Universities when it is done.

One thing that worries me is the platform. Ie. what is
the most popular platform used by Architecture people
elsewhere for multimedia development?
Is it Mac, PC or workstations (e.g. SGI)? It will be very
helpful if you can give your comments.

Kindly reply by posting here or direct email. If there
is enough replies, I will post a summary.

Thanks
-joel