ARCHITECTURE: Chicago Meetings. Summer 1993.

- - The original note follows - -

Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1993 18:03:39 CST
From: Laura Bootsy Boutwell <U58100@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Newsgroups: alt.architecture,soc.culture.indian
Subject: Re: Info Wanted on World Congress of Architects

There is going to be essentially architecture meltdown in Chicago this summer -
NeoCon, the National AIA Meeting, ArcPeace (an international federation along
the lines of Architects/Designers/Planners for Social Responsibility, and
a Global Urban Planners Meeting (i forget the official title.) It sounds
as if valuable networking may be done, to say the least. I suggest you contact
the Chicago Branch of the AIA (i'll get the number for you next week).
I don't know if "deals are made" so much as people are met, but the volume of
the event promises to be quite invigorating. I certainly hope that your
relative enjoys Chicago - it's quite pleasant in the summer and the people are
accordingly much sweeter.

Info next week, I promise!

L. Bootsy Boutwell
u58100@xxxxxxxxxxxxx