Re: ARCHITECTURE: 2D and 3D Design Issues.

Well, Howard, I have had some problems with some 2D/3D paintings.
The paintings that I have been working on are somewhat 3 dimensional.
I asked around and tried to get ideas on how to create some figures
that would still be light enough to attach to a canvas. There were
some suggestions but none that were very feesable. I'm just not
that experienced in multiple medias. The figures that I wanted to make
would be around 6 inches or smaller. There are many other forms
that I want to make, too if I could find a way. Any ideas?