GENERAL: Virtual Conference. E-W Integration in Central Europe.

From: IN%"[email protected]" "Central European Regional Research
Organization" 22-FEB-1993 08:15:44.82
To: IN%"HRL@xxxxxxxxxxxx" "Howard Lawrence"
CC:
Subj: CERRO virtual conference

Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1993 14:10:51 CST
From: Gunther Maier <maier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: CERRO virtual conference
Sender: Central European Regional Research Organization <[email protected]>
To: Howard Lawrence <HRL@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

ATTENTION - ATTENTION -- IMPORTANT MESSAGE -- ATTENTION - ATTENTION

In order to keep the e-mail traffic of the upcoming first virtual
conference on EAST-WEST INTEGRATION IN CENTRAL EUROPE (March 15-28, 1993)
separated from the regular CERRO-L e-mail traffic we have installed a
second (temporary) listserv discussion list (cerro-conf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx). All
the discussions at the virtual conference will be over THIS NEW DISCUSSION
LIST. In order to receive the contributions of other participants in the
conference YOU MUST BE SUBSCRIBED to this new discussion list.

DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE IT TIME! YOU WILL MISS THE CONFERENCE DISCUSSIONS.

following message in the body:

subscribe cerro-conf <your name>

Please substitute your name for <your name>. For example, I will send the
message

subscribe cerro-conf Gunther Maier

to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. If you have any problem subscribing, please let
me know.
* Gunther Maier, University of Economics and Business Administration *
* Augasse 2-6, Vienna, Austria. *