Newsgroups: alt.architecture
From: M.Steven@xxxxxxxxxx (Mike Steven)
Subject: Harvard GSD & Arid Landscape Research
Sender: news@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1993 05:43:25 GMT

Not architecture but landscape architectureQthere must be some of you out
there!

I understand the Graduate School of Design at Harvard University has a
program which I believe is called the Aga Khan Program in Arid Landscapes.
Is there anyone out there who is associated with this program, knows
anything about it, or is associated with the Graduate School of Design at
Harvard?

I would really appreciate a name/names (and e-mail addresses) of persons
whom I could contact to discuss this program and what it offers in terms of
opportunities for study and research. Please e-mail any information direct
to me at address above.

Thanking you all in anticipation

Mike