ARCHITECTURE: Famous Buildings Kits. Free to Try.

I would be interested in trhying one. Thanks. Howard

- - The original note follows - -

From: jposkey@xxxxxxxxx (Jeral Glenn Poskey)
Newsgroups: alt.architecture
Subject: Does anyone want kits to build famous structures?
Date: 11 Mar 1993 20:20:30 GMT
Originator: jposkey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am trying to make kits that would let someone build models
of architectural wonders. It would be possible for me to
make kits for everything from Frank Lloyd Wright's houses
to the Sistine Chapel. I am looking for people that would
like to try these out and give suggestions. The kits would
be provided to you for free.
Jeral Poskey
jposkey@xxxxxxxxx