Re: ARCHITECTURE: Famous Buildings Kits. Free to Try.

I was just reading your message concerning kits of famous buildings. I was
wondering if you realised that there were in fact some of these already in
production. If I'm not mistaken they were produced by the Italian magazine
Domus. None the less I've definately seen them in architectural bookstores
and the like. Not that this would prevent you from developing your own,
but simply you might be interested in them from the point of view of what
someone else has done. They seemed to be quite high quality paper kits with
first rate colour printing. Let me know if you've never heard of these
kits and I'll try and get you some more information.