GENERAL: IDFORUM. Request for April's Information.

From: IN%"IDFORUM%YORKVM1.BITNET@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" "Industrial Design Forum"
21-MAR-1993 14:27:48.81
To: IN%"IDFORUM%YORKVM1.BITNET@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" "Multiple recipients of list
IDFORUM"
CC:
Subj: IDFORUM - Call for April issue

Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1993 16:18:00 EDT
From: GL250267@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IDFORUM - Call for April issue
Sender: Industrial Design Forum <IDFORUM%YORKVM1.BITNET@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Multiple recipients of list IDFORUM <IDFORUM%YORKVM1.BITNET@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

IIII DDDDDDDD
III DDDDDDDDD FFFFF OOO RRRR U U M M
III DDD DDDD F O O R R U U MM MM
III DDD DDD FFFF O O R R U U M M M
III DDD DDD F O O RRRR U U M M
III DDD DDD F O O R RR U U M M
III DDD DDD F OOO R RR UUU M M
III DDD DDDD
III DDDDDDDDD THE INDUSTRIAL DESIGN NETWORK
IIII DDDDDDDD

* CALL FOR APRIL ISSUE *

I am delighted to say that IDFORUM has recently experienced a
burst of growth! We now reach over 200 sites in more than 30
countries - and what is particularly exciting is that our
base has become more comprehensive. Educational institutions
still account for the highest percentage of subscribers, but
we now have a very healthy number of research centres and
some prime manufacturers - all this is very good news, and
personally very satisfying.
However, it is now up to you to extract the most value out
of this list - and as always, value starts with input!
The deadline for the April issue of IDFORUM is March 31.
Please send me, GL250267@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
details on any POSITIONS, academic or professional, that
are vacant at your institution or organization.
All subscribers are interested to hear about any end of
year/term EXHIBITIONS that you have planned (this can
be very useful as we plan our summer activities.
Does your company sponsor COMPETITIONS (if not, why not!),
IDFORUM is the ideal place to announce details.
Does your institution offer M.A. programs, why not tell us
about them. Are you and your colleagues keen to start a
cooperative or joint venture - IDFORUM is the place to
make contacts. And you must have something to say about
the future of industrial design and the challenges facing
design education.
Please send me your information/thoughts/comments, in text
only format, with a maximum of 73 characters per line.
With many thanks for your support,
Maurice Barnwell.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
* IDFORUM is edited by: *
* Maurice Barnwell * GL250267@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx *
* MDS, * *
* Glendon College, * Voice: 416 921 9148 *
* York University, * *
* 2275 Bayview Avenue, * FAX: 416 977 0235 *
* Toronto, Ontario, * *
* Canada. M4N 3M6. * *
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
* CONTRIBUTIONS *
* All readers are encouraged to contribute to IDFORUM *
* All general comments, questions and discussion *
* should be sent to the list; *
* *
* IDFORUM@xxxxxxxxxxxx *
* *
* Short articles (up to 500 words), book reviews, *
* Exhibition notices, position announcements and *
* calls for papers should be sent, text format only *
* maximum 73 characters per line, to the list editor; *
* GL250267@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx *
* *