Re: ARCHITECTURE: Geodesic Domes in Upstate New York.

Medley,

Sorry for not getting back to you in months about software for domes.

But, I think you may be in luck. My brother is the one who works
with domes and has put together some Lotus routines for dome building.

He was the head dome designer for Oregon Domes in Sringfield, OR and is
now working for the city of Eugene. He's not on Internet or BitNet but
you can reach him by calling the City of Eugene, OR and asking for
Steve McGuire in the plans checking department.

I don't have his work # and can't give you his home # now.

Hope this helps.