Wanted: Architectural Ironwork Books.

- - The original note follows - -

From: ebo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (E. A. Bouffier)
Newsgroups: alt.architecture,rec.crafts.metalworking
Subject: Wanted: Architectural Ironwork Books.
Date: 26 Mar 1993 05:45:57 GMT

Hello.

I apprenticed at one of the larger architectural ironwork
shops in the the southwest (in the US that is), and am on the
lookout for books which relate to architectural ironwork, tools,
history, etc. The problem is that very few are printed in the US
any more. Can anyone/everyone out there give me some references?
Who's publishing? What shops will ship mail order-prepaid?

I will be glad to post a summary if I get enough response.

EBo --