Re: UC Berkeley threatens Grad Art Program

YES! I got the notice by snailmail! I am a graduate of that program for
sculpture (1964). That was a very good year! I shall be responding to
the request for support. One wonders how the members of that department
could let their faculty become depleted! I would encourage alumni support
of the sculpture program and the painting program. This has been THE center
for sculpture process and Hans Hoffman painting emphasis since the 1960s.
There have been many famous artists coming from its program.

What's going on at Berkeley?

Howard Ray Lawrence
BArch (62)
MArt (64)