GENERAL:OTIS Project - FTP Sites (where?)

- - The original note follows - -

Newsgroups: alt.artcom
From: ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Ed Stastny)
Subject: Re: The OTIS Project - FTP Sites (where?)
Sender: news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (UNO Network News Server)
Date: Sun, 2 May 1993 12:28:09 GMT

bwilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Huw William Teare Williams) writes:

>Could someone please mail me with the addresses of some OTIS project
>sites. PLEASE?

You can FTP to OTIS at either of the sites listed in my signature. The
differences between the sites are subtle (depending on your point of
view)....

sunsite.unc.edu: the most current and up-to-date site, I have direct
access there, so it's easier to maintain it.

141.214.4.135 (the UWI site): is the original OTIS site but isn't as
up-to-date because I have to FTP all information to it (as opposed to
editing/maintaining directly on-site). This site is the only site that
still carries the "questionable" images...namely the EROS directory
(drawings or images containing bondage sketches or nudes that would give
us trouble otherwise).

Be sure to check out information on the SYNERGY collaboration project
starting May 24th.

...e

--
Ed Stastny | OTIS Project, END PROCESS, SOUND News and Arts
PO BX 241113 | FTP: sunsite.unc.edu (/pub/multimedia/pictures/OTIS)