A little help

Barcelona, May, 12th, 1993

Dear Members of DESIGN-L,

I am plannin to go to the U.S. of A. in the next months for a short of
time. I have been there two years ago and I have visited New York, Las
Vegas, San Francisco and Los Angeles. Concepts as architect and
architecture are so different that I find very important to get some
experience in an American architecture office.

And that is the reason why I am writing to you. If any one of you know
how to put me in touch with an American architect or architecture
company or any other with a relationship in this field I would be very,
very pleased to hearing from you. I am trying to establish a first
contact. Your suggestions and reply will be welcome. You may send it to:

Mr. Xavier Batalla i Ferrando
Fax Number: (34 4) 207 76 19
E-mail: Batalla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you so much for your time and comprehension.
Sincerely yours,

Xavier Batalla