Habitat?

Maybe someone on our list can help... Howard

- - The original note follows - -

From: karel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Karel Dudesek)
Newsgroups: alt.artcom
Subject: Habitat?
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 93 15:54:50 MEZ

Network online Games- communities like HABITAT

I am searching for any kind of information on Network online Games -
structures. A few yesrs ago Randy Farmer from the Amix Company has
designed with others together HABITAT - an on - line - community.
If some one has information on this please mail it to me. We are doing
research on such systems here in europe. We are not informed whether
something like this still exists, or if some one who is working on such
structures, please let me now. Thank you for your support!

Karel Dudesek

---
karel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ---> Karel Dudesek