GENERAL: Internet Relay Conferencing [IRC] for Design-l.

I have established a channel called, xdesign-l on the IRC system. I have
done this so that we can interactively meet and discuss both basic and
applied design topics related to art and architecture and industrial
design and product design, etc. This channel may provide a means of
better getting to know one another. Drop by anytime on the channel.
Is there a best time to meet there? Send your ideas to me for a best
time; and I will try to make a common time for the maximum number of
persons on DESIGN-L at PSUVM.

Thanks.
Howard