ARCHITECTURE: Canadian Programs?

- - The original note follows - -

Newsgroups: alt.architecture
From: maryk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Mary Kudreikis)
Subject: architecture
Sender: news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Usenet News)
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1993 14:52:09 GMT

I am looking for information re: architecture programs (university or college)
in Canada. Does anyone have a listing of the schools offering these programs?
I have been informed that admission to these programs depends on very high
marks and a portfolio. I would like to hear from anyone who has recently
applied and been accepted or rejected. What other avenues of study are available
to someone whose marks are not exceptionally high ? Please r
reply email address mary
k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sorry address should read: maryk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx