INTERRELATIONSHIPS -- Yugoslavian Networkers Congress

- - The original note follows - -

Newsgroups: rec.arts.fine,alt.artcom
From: bgale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Bob Gale)
Subject: INTERRELATIONSHIPS -- Yugoslavian Networkers Congress
Sender: news@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1993 15:01:21 GMT

ArtBase Memo 7/12/93

The following is a fax transcript, which I received just this morning. Thought
you might be interested. Please pass it along to your friends and colleagues.

I do not know anything more about this project than what is below, so all
questions should be directed to the organizers of this project.

Be sure to tell them ArtBase sent you.

Peace,
Bob

--------------------------(cut & clip)----------------------------

"INTERRELATIONSHIPS"

OPEN WORLD
OPEN MIND
OPEN ART EXHIBITION/FESTIVAL AND NETWORKING CONGRESS

"Protokol" Gallery and Hall
"Kuca Krsmanovica"
Narodni fond
Belgrade, Yugoslavia

July 19 - 30, 1993

PROGRAM
Art Exhibition, Performances, Video Screenings, Audio Performances,
Talks, Lectures, Interactions, Festivities, etc.

OPEN INVITATION
Please submit your art works, art communication, or art whatever
by one of or a combination of the following methods: post/mail,
Fax, Telegram, send through friends, deliver personally, participate
directly, etc.

MEDIA
Mail Art/Correspondence Art, Fax Art, audio tapes, video tapes,
collage, personal appearances, etc.

DIMENSIONS
All works will be accepted
(N.B. Gallery/Hall decorated in Neo-Baroque style)

EXHIBITION
All works will be exhibited. No jury. No returns. No fees.
Documentation to all participants.

DEADLINE
Sorry for the short notice! All works that arrive during the
exhibition (up to the closing day) will be exhibited! But
please try to send your contributions as soon as possible,
that is by July, 19.

MAILING ADDRESS
"Kuca Krsmanovica" / Galerija/
(c/o D. Kamperelic)
Terazije 34
Belgrade,
Yugoslavia

or

Dobrica Kamperelic
Radivoja Koraca 6
11000 Belgrade
Yugoslavia

OPEN FAX LINES
Mihailo Ristic +38 11 134-573 (from 21.00 - 01.00 hrs or
9.00 - 12.00 CET) at other times please notify M. Ristic first
by means of a Telephone (same number)

Marica Presic +38 11 184-515 (Non-Stop)

D. Kamperelic
M. Ristic