GENERAL: Gargoyles Resource?

- - The original note follows - -

Newsgroups: alt.architecture
From: raich@xxxxxxxxxx (Flammable Jammies)
Subject: gargoyles
Sender: news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1993 04:18:06 GMT

I am trying to located any sources for gargoyles. I once saw that a
company is recreating figures (smaller) and selling them. I would
like to find this company. I believe they are on the east coast
somewhere. (??)

Any help would be appreciated; I have developed quite the affection
and would like to start collecting them...

As I do not frequent the group please mail directly to:
raich@xxxxxxxxxx
if you would like me to forward any info I recieve please mail
that request also to the above address.

thanks in advance,
Thomas