Re: Practicing Arts Program at Berkeley---Saved For Now!

Hi All,

I am a 4th year Architecture Student enrolled in a 4 year degree at
NY Institute of Technology. I will be receiving a Bachelor of Science
in Architecture Technology. I know in many states a 4 year degree is
not accepted as an "architectural education" and therefore require a
degree from the 5 year program.
My question to anyone who can help is "What can I do with a 4 yr
degree. I know I am not (at this time or with my current education)
to design a home or building, but I do know the basics of how to get
started in some cases. I am currently learning CAD (thank god) and
have no experience except for construction of 2 story houses.
I am currently looking at mechanical engineering as a masters.
No matter how I look at it I like to design. Designing what is the
question. I don't know how my architecture careet looks in the
future but if any one has any advise or information please send to

CGEDRICH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks