Re: Practicing Arts Program at Berkeley---Saved For Now!

Your comments regarding mechanical engineering interest me. I has a
very bright student in architecture here. He had a dual major in both
architecture and mechanical engineering. His GPA for the ME was 4.00,
but his GPA for architecture was slightl less. It is possible to do
both. The architectual design tends to be concerned with *visual* design
as well as wngineering design. Maybe you need to compare notes with
someone who has had experience in both areas of study *before* you take
the leap? Howard