CLAYART Digest - 21 Aug 1993 to 22 Aug 1993

There is one message totalling 37 lines in this issue.

Topics of the day:

1. Art on the Internet directory

Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1993 17:00:48 PDT
From: burkett r <rburkett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Art on the Internet directory

All:

I just had a conversation with Reed Altemus who is the database manager
for Fine Arts Forum, a E-mail based art journal. He's spent quite a bit of
the last couple of years working on compiling a list of arts resources
which are available electronically. If you're interested in getting a copy
of the directory he's put together here are the instructions:

A current version of this document can be obtained by anonymous
ftp from:

ra.msstate.edu

in the directory:

/pub/archives/fineart_online/Online_Directory

If you don't have ftp capabilities, write to me personally and if I don't get
too many requests I'll send it to you by email. Or better yet, I gleaned this
info from the Online_Directory:
If you don't have access to direct FTP on your host system, you can
FTP via email:

Send an email message to ftpmail@xxxxxxx with "help" in the body of
the message to receive instructions for anonymous FTP by e-mail.

I haven't tried anonymous email by ftp, but if you're limited to only an
email connection on the Internet or bitnet you might give it a try.

Richard Burkett, San Diego

End of CLAYART Digest - 21 Aug 1993 to 22 Aug 1993