ART: ASCII Art Query.

From: IN%"[email protected]" 27-AUG-1993 13:57:10.66
To: IN%"[email protected]" "Multiple recipients of list NEW-LIST"
CC:
Subj: SEARCH: ASCII-art list

Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1993 12:47:39 CDT
From: Sarah Richardson <[email protected]>
Subject: SEARCH: ASCII-art list
Sender: NEW-LIST - New List Announcements <[email protected]>
To: Multiple recipients of list NEW-LIST <[email protected]>

After looking for an ASCII-art list through a gopher search, I found the
announcement attached at the end of this note. When I sent mail to the
address listed, it bounced repeatedly, and I've been told that that
ID is 'undefined.' Can anyone tell me either how to get through to
that list, or if there is another list on this topic? Thanks.