Pacific Rim

- - The original note follows - -

From: 72053.2060@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Roger Dunn)
Newsgroups: alt.architecture
Subject: Pacific Rim
Date: 27 Aug 1993 16:17:52 GMT

I am a recent graduate from the Illinois Institute of Technology MArch
program. I am planning to relocate to the Pacific Rim (Hong Kong is
preferred) next month and looking for work at an Architectural firm.
Overseas job hunting is challenging to say the least. I am trying to make
as many connections as possible before leaving. If there is anybody out
there who can assist me in making connections?

Also I wonder if anyone would know where I could find an English listing of
Architectural firms in Taipei. The Taiwan Architects Association provides
only a Mandarin version. Nor have I been able to locate a Taiwanese (again
in english) phonebook.

All suggestions are welcome. Roger Dunn