Unit Circle Request...

- - The original note follows - -

Newsgroups:
alt.punk,rec.arts.prose,rec.arts.sf.written,alt.artcom,alt.zines,rec.arts.fine,m
isc.writers
From: kmg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Kevin Goldsmith)
Subject: Unit Circle #3 looking for submissions
Sender: news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Net News)
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1993 22:08:31 GMT
alt.artcom:292 alt.zines:1218 rec.arts.fine:1117

I want to finish up issue #3 of the Unit Circle by the end of this month, so
this is a last call for submissions. The Unit Circle is a electronic and paper
zine with a pretty big distribution around 'da globe. I put it out with three
other people (one designer, one prose/poetry editor, and a post-script guru).
We are looking for interesting and original (b&w) art, strong prose and poetry
and articles and reviews on any issue or subject matter.

For more information send mail to kmg@xxxxxxxxxxx.

Issues 1 and 2 can be ftp'd from sgi.com in the /pub directory, or
etext.archive.umich.edu in /pub/Zines/UnitCircle.

Paper copies of back issues are available for $2 each from

the Unit Circle
PO Box 640 885
San Francisco, CA 94164