Re: RayTraced Church interiors posted

- - The original note follows - -

Newsgroups: alt.architecture
From: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Stephen Peter)
Subject: Re: RayTraced Church interiors posted
Sender: news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1993 06:03:11 GMT

In article 13668@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Stephen
Peter) writes:
>For those interested (who receive the alt.binaries groups :-)
>
>I have posted a series of five images of the interior of Palladios
>Il Redentore church in Venice.
>
>The images were produced using Rayshade, the images and the model
>were created by Nathan O'Brien as part of his undergraduate dissertation
>"Building Preservation and Three Dimensional Computer Modelling" at UNSW.
>
>These images are extremely good IMHO, and well worth the effort of getting!
>
>cheers
>Stephen.
>
>PS The original (huge) Utah RLE images are available from:
> cad0.arch.unsw.edu.au:/pub/rayshade/images/Il_Redentore

I've posted the second batch of nathan's images.

The images were posted to alt.binaries.pictures.misc

cheers
Stephen.
---
_--_|\ S.Peter@xxxxxxxxxxx
/ \ Stephen Peter or steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
v School of Architecture, University of New South Wales, Australia
Phone +61 2 6974816 Fax +61 2 6621378 Messages +61 2 6974799