Need info on urban revitalization

- - The original note follows - -

From: a00344@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Tom Klok)
Newsgroups: alt.architecture
Subject: Need info on urban revitalization
Date: 10 Sep 1993 09:47:18 GMT

Posted for a friend. Please reply via E-mail to the address at the bottom.

I'm trying to locate residential conversions in major urban centers
in western Canada. That is, old warehouses, churches, etc. that have
been turned into/are being turned into condos and apartments. Any
information would be appreciated, even if you've just heard of a
project like that and know what street it's on.

I have Internet access and an e-mail address, but I don't have access
to this newsgroup. Please (please, please :) ) drop me a line
directly.

I am: a1104@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Linda Richards

Thank you.