Re: Electronic Imageing Schools

> I would imagine every art department around is gearing up to offer
> all kinds of Electronic Imaging classes, but Rochester Institute
> of Technology has a pretty extensive array of offerings, and
> Memphis College of Art has gotten quite a bit of publicity about their
> programs.

As a 1990 graduate of Rochester Institute of Technology's industrial design
department, I can verify that through the help of Bauch&Lomb and Kodak (two
"hometown" corporations VERY interested in the future of EI, the RIT
Imaging Science department is indeed on the cutting edge both technically
and creatively. I probably sound like propaganda spewing cheerleader for
my alma mater, but truth be known, if you can put up with the truly
miserable weather in upstate NY, RIT is an excellent learning opportunity.

-byLAW