Re: Berkeley

- - The original note follows - -

From: chut@xxxxxx (Ricardo Cuerva)
Newsgroups: alt.architecture
Subject: Re: Berkeley
Date: 6 Oct 1993 22:40:10 GMT

I heard about the dean of the college of environmenta design (the school of
architecture at Berkeley) moving to another university. Also that Berkeley
is having trouble with its funding. I heard this from someone who is pre-
sently at the college and is so unhappy that he is tranferring out next se-
mester. I also heard similar things about CalPoly, another highly rated school.
Funding for public universities seems to be a problem these days.

-Ricardo Cuerva