ART: Spertus Museum of Judaica, Chicago.

From: IN%"[email protected]" "Art Criticism Discussion Forum" 7-OCT-1993
23:22:38.87
To: IN%"HRL@xxxxxxxxxxxx" "Howard Lawrence"
CC:
Subj: RE: non profit jewish art organizations

Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1993 22:01:00 CDT
From: [email protected]
Subject: RE: non profit jewish art organizations
Sender: Art Criticism Discussion Forum <[email protected]>
To: Howard Lawrence <HRL@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Stacy, you must inquire into the Spertus Museum of Judaica in Chicago. It is
a top-notch institution with the highest of standards. When I sat on the
board of the Illinois Arts Council we were always impressed with the very high
quality of program that came from that place. Everything, from the smallest
detail to the grandest design was impeccable. And they have put up some very
powerful shows. You could not do better than to take up with them.
B e n M a h m o u d : U 2 0 B X M 1 @ N I U . B I T N E T