Re: Form and Function are ONE

Answers to Tsuchiya

> why are doors the size they are? What size are they? Seems that they have
no size and a thoroughly scalable.
> why are they located where they are? Such as und%rneath my computer rigt
now.
> why does the roof as a form exist? To have something over our heads.
> why are sloped roofs sloped? People love wasted space, especially in
California.
> why are windows located where they are? I've often wondered that myself
as I stare out at the blank wall of the next building.
> why are chairs the sizes they are? The same reason as doors.
> why are tables the heights they are? To confuse you.
> why are kitchens designed the wa9 they are? Don't know.
> why are stairs proportioned the way they are? Ah, the Medici Staircase
by LMichealangelo. Every one is different.
> why are corridors the sizes they are? Because the builder was to cheap to
make
them bigger.
> why are ceilings the heights they are? Because the builder was to cheap to
make them higheer.
> why are heating vents located where they are? So that you maximize your
heating bill.

why are heating vents located where they are? why are heating vents located
where they are?

Get the point? People are the most flexible thing in any system. They can
figure out a way to use anything. Given th3 opportunity they can even use
buildings.

Ray Lauzzana