Re: Question about Perceptual Psychology

You should check into the recent discoveries concerning the human brain.
The left side of most people "can't see the forest for the trees" while
the right side" can't see the trees because of the forest". The
perception of the unit or group from the perception of parts takes place
through the exchange of information, according to recent theories. Some
(very few) individuals seem to have the brain functions reversed.
Robert Fromme Salado Middle School / East Central I.S.D.
rfromme@xxxxxxxxx Adj. Fac. Palo Alto College / A.A.C.C.D.
S.M.S. 210-648-3310 Adj. Fac. Southwest Craft Center
Home 210-393-4176 San Antonio, TX

*
*