ARCHITECTURE: MIT Education.

- - The original note follows - -

From: [email protected] (Ophira Segal)
Newsgroups: alt.architecture
Subject: Re: Arch. Education Path
Date: 19 Oct 1993 00:03:56 GMT

in article [email protected], you wrote " I have heard at other places
like MIT and SUNY Buffalo you wouldn`t start until your second or third year."

As an MIT student I would like to dispel that myth. Although most students do
not
start their architecture classes until first semester of their sophmore year,
students who know that they want to major in architecture can take architecture
classes from day one.

In fact, the introductory class to design is geared toward first and second year
students.

Ophira