ARCHITECTURE: R.B.Fuller Archived Speech.

One of the last lectures by "Bucky" was given at Penn State U. It was
tape recorded, and archived by Colloquy, a student group on this campus.
For those who really want to decide the value of a typical lecture, then
listening to one would be helpful. I had occassion to listen to one of
his lectures many years earlier at Berkeley. Yes! They were long and
difficult to follow. Yes! They were impressive as well.

"Bucky" was an intense personality. He was, also, a very kind man.
I had occassion to visit with him for a short while on his way to
that lecture he gave at Penn State U. I could not castigate the memory of
him.

Howard