Re: Montage & Urban Design

The article "Montage and Architecture" appears in the journal Assemblage,
Dec. 1989 no.10, pages 110-131. (The article was apparently written
between 1939-1940, according to the information supplied in the Avery
Index to Architecture Periodicals (online version).

Jeanne Brown, Architecture Studies Librarian
University of Nevada, Las Vegas