Floorplan Software

Call 1 800 284 6413. MyHouse is the software. About $30.00. Let me
know how you like it? Thanks. Howard

- - The original note follows - -

Newsgroups: alt.architecture
From: [email protected] (Raghu V. Hudli)
Subject: Floorplan Software
Originator: [email protected]
Sender: [email protected] (News id)
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1993 15:00:00 GMT

Hello,

I am looking for a not-so-expensive floorplanning
software for IBM PC, preferably for Windows. It will be
great if some capabilities for landscaping, furniture
arrangement/interior decoration or elevation and side-views
are also present. Some of the packages I have seen in
mail-order catalog are Floorplan Plus, Architect, 3D Floorplan,
Home Design, etc. I would appreciate any reviews or recommendations.

Thanks!

Raghu V. Hudli

--
Raghu V. Hudli Tel: (512) 838-8964 [email protected]
IBM Austin, TX Fax: (512) 838-1032 [email protected]