Architecture and Construction of the Temple of Zeus at Olympia

- - The original note follows - -

Newsgroups: alt.architecture
From: [email protected] (Lacy Moore)
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1993 15:36:28 GMT
Subject: Architecture and Construction of the Temple of Zeus at Olympia

Does anyone know of books, magazine articles, etc. that would pertain to the
architecture and construction of the Temple of Zeus at Olympia?

I have looked for books in the following places: University of Houston, Rice
University, Houston Public Library, Harris County Public Library, Arizona State
University, Denver Public Library, Texas A & M, and University of Colorado.

Any help would be appreciated.

Please email me at the address below or [email protected]

Thank you!