Re: Architecture Schools

- - The original note follows - -

Newsgroups: alt.architecture
From: john@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Architecture Schools
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1993 02:43:31 GMT

joenico@xxxxxxxxxx (Michael O'Neil) writes:
[rearranged with more CR's]
>I am very curious to know people's opinions on architecture schools
>for Bachelor level. I have been planning on going to Berkeley
>for a while but with the terrible situation with public schools
>in California I am afraid that it will not carry the prestige
>and resources that it once did. Does anyone with a fair amount
>of knowledge on this subject have some advice for a very
>confused student?
>
>Thank you in advance,
>Michael

Yeah, sure...you could fork-over $16000 a year and get the
same bullshit at an ivy-league institution...NOT!!!

Prestige? ...oookay.

Personally, I was under the impression that UCB was an
excellent deal, _especially_ for the money, but of course,
we all know it boils down to more than that. People complain,
but hey...it could be A LOT worse.

--
Deathrace 2000