Re: Looking for architectural DRAWINGS

- - The original note follows - -

From: st93ak5s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Newsgroups: alt.architecture
Subject: Re: Looking for architectural DRAWINGS
Date: 6 Nov 93 15:26:48 GMT
Sender: news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In article <1993Nov2.184543.18875@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, williaj4212@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
wrote:

> I am working on a project in computer graphics involving rendering images. I
> want to try to create images of existing buildings. Where would be a good
> place to find architectural drawings, especially ones with scale and
> measurements on them? Paper and computer images will work.
>
> Thanks for your time,
>
> Jon Williams
> University of Northern Iowa
> willia00@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jon,
I read your article and I felt I had to help out a fellow student. I
think that a book called Framptons might help. They have supporting visual
aids included with the plan. I think it has site plans ,photos, and
elavations ,too.
That would be a great help in computer rendering. They should have it at
any library.
Michael Cullen
Drexel University