Re: Architecture Schools

Michael,
Prestige doesn't mean sqwaut when it comes to architecture schools
Try to find out which schools are none for what. That could involve
publishings or write-ups in magazines like P.A. or Architectural Record.
If price is a serious consideration, look into state schools. The key
is the faculty. I am obviously biased, but our faculty at the University
of Miami is excellent. Admissions, which is what prestige is usually based
on is not that competitive. If you have a good record, your chances for
a substantial scholarship are quite high. I would say that this school
is not only established, but has an extremelly promising future.
Seth
University of Miami School of Architecture
4th year