ART: Questionnaire.

From: IN%"[email protected]" "Art Criticism Discussion Forum" 9-NOV-1993
10:34:14.29
To: IN%"HRL@xxxxxxxxxxxx" "Howard Lawrence"
CC:
Subj: internet group interview for your thoughts on higher ed art schools

Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1993 09:08:30 -0600
From: Tom_Evola_the_homeschooling_Dad <evola@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: internet group interview for your thoughts on higher ed art schools
Sender: Art Criticism Discussion Forum <[email protected]>
To: Howard Lawrence <HRL@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

For a class I'm taking in Non-Profit Management I have to conduct several
interviews having to do with higher education art schools.

I'll be using the composit of responses to this Internet Interview as ONE
of my interviews....i.e. the interviewee will be the collective summary of
all of you responding.

Thanks for any replys in advance.

Q.

What should higher education art schools STOP doing
in order to be top notch institutions?

Q.

What should higher education art schools START doing
in order to be top notch?

Q.

What should they CONTINUE doing?

NOTE: Feel free to be influenced by your vision for the future needs
and past traditions of art schools and institutes.

Please provide information explaining your "connection" with the
arts (i.e. Practicing artist, current student, former student,
faculty, general appreciator/advocate, etc)