Graduate Schools

- - The original note follows - -

Newsgroups: alt.architecture
From: kong@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Yong-Jun Kong)
Subject: Graduate Schools
Sender: usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (System Account)
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1993 09:28:49 GMT

Well, I am interested in applying to graduate schools which offer Master of
Arch. programs for people of non-architecture background, and I wa
wondering if anyone of you out there know what the programns are like and
how tough it is to get into one of these programs. Right now, I am a
history major and a physics minor, and I thought these two would help me
out later on. Thank you very much.

Mao was wrong. Power does not come out of the barrel of a gun. Power
comes from shared ideas, shared hope, shared ambitions, shared actions.
When such sharing goes deep enough in enough people, soldiers don't fire,
tank commanders don't obey orders, prisons won't take prisoners.
That is HISTORY, again and again
-Micheal Ventura