Re: Architecture Schools

- - The original note follows - -

From: Azarakhsh Damood <ad3b+@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re:Architecture Schools
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1993 22:03:28 -0500

Well, there's been a lot of talk about Berkley. I was wondering if they
even have a 5 year Bacheoler program. I know they have a masters.
Also, a lot of their students and professors it seems are from
California. I am a freshmen at Carnegie Mellon University and the
reason I did not consider Berkley was because I thought it would deal
mostley with California Architecture(eathquakes, etc.) and not too
practical for the east coast.

Was I right in thinking that? I would be interested to know. Also, what
do you guys think of Carnegie Mellon? Have you heard of it??!! We are
ranked pretty high.

Stacy