From: kluc0001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (John E Kluchka-1)
Subject: Weisman Art Museum
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1993 00:28:40 GMT

If any of you had not heard yet, the Weisman Art Museum on the University
of Minnesota Campus had its first open house today for students and
faculty. Before today, I am sure that many students here did not care for
the building at all. Guaging by the size of the turnout today, however, I
think most people were very interested in what Frank O. Ghery's Stainless
Steel sculture had to present on the inside. If you have not been able to
read much about it, try getting a hold of Wednesday, November 17th copy of
the Minneapolis Star Tribune's Variety section.

If you are ever in the twin cities, this musuem is a must. Not only is it
a wonderful building, but there is no admission.