ART: Exhibitions Needed. E.Kentucky University.

From: IN%"[email protected]" "Art Criticism Discussion Forum" 21-NOV-1993
13:16:12.77
To: IN%"HRL@xxxxxxxxxxxx" "Howard Lawrence"
CC:
Subj: RE: Call for Entries

Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1993 13:11:25 -0500
From: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Call for Entries
Sender: Art Criticism Discussion Forum <[email protected]>
To: Howard Lawrence <HRL@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Michael...

We have had artists from several thousands of miles away...We just like to have
those who do apply understand that we cannot pick up all the tabs, and it see
ms that our stipends match those whose budgets can get themselves and their w
ork here within
that region.

I encourage all artists who may be interested in exhibiting here to apply,
but I must also be mindful of the costs involved.

We have a beatiful space and an interested group of students who like to see a
wide variety of work. We can also show large work.

I would be happy to answer specific questions about the space and the schedule
via personal EMail if anyone needs more information.

bk in ky

artkurzi@xxxxxxxxxxx

Betsy Kurzinger
Department of Art&Design