ART: U.E.Kentucky. Call for Entries. [More]

From: IN%"[email protected]" "Art Criticism Discussion Forum" 22-NOV-1993
15:05:37.63
To: IN%"HRL@xxxxxxxxxxxx" "Howard Lawrence"
CC:
Subj: RE: Call for Entries

Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1993 15:00:27 -0500
From: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Call for Entries
Sender: Art Criticism Discussion Forum <[email protected]>
To: Howard Lawrence <HRL@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Art Crit..

Please let me know if you wuls like for me tp retype the Call for Entries
information. I also have a sheet with more details like the size of the gallery
and wpuld be happy to send it to those who request it. Ben...Got your
slides and will be happy to send one of you'd like..

I encourage everyone to send slides. Video's no longer than 10 minutes will als
o be accepted. I don't mean fine art video's, but if you would rather send y
our work on video than slides, no problem!

bk in ky