Request for Architectural/Education Technology Consultants

- - The original note follows - -

From: hausmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Request for Architectural/Education Technology Consultants
Date: 22 Nov 93 15:17:42 -0500

Wartburg College is in the initial phases of designing a new building to house
not only Computer Services offices, but also a building to serve as an
"information technology" hub for the entire campus. We would like to contact
individuals or firms interested in working with our architects to assist in the
design of the building and its floor plans.

Ideally, these individuals or firms would have experience with renovation
projects, understand technology requirements, be well acquainted with emerging
technology, and have credibility and experience in bringing technology to bear
on the teaching/learning process.

If you have additional questions or have names you would like to forward to us
please contact:

Thomas L. Hausmann
Manager, Computer Center Voice: 319/352-8353
222 9th St NW FAX: 319/352-8242
Wartburg College Internet: hausmann@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Waverly, IA 50677 Other: hausmann@xxxxxxx