ARCHITECTURE: The Den

- - The original note follows - -

Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1993 21:33:19 EST
From: <SACGC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Looking for the Den....

I grew up in a home that had a den. It was built around the early sixties.
I had a huge fireplace, sliding door to the backyard and lots of windows. It
function was a family room. I was the only one who used it because my parents
rarely watched television. Oh, it was normally the place where we would put
the Christmas tree for the holiday. It was also a place where the kids would
go when we had company over. It was on the opposite side of the house. I
suppose the noise we made was too much for the adults.
Steve.
Grad. School of the City Univ. of N.Y.