Sociology of the design studio

I am preparing a paper on the sociology of the design studio. Prof Kathryn
Anthony (author of "Design juries on Trial") and Dr. Niraj Verma of USC
have agreed to read it prior to my submitting it for publication, and I am
looking for other readers who are prepared to COMMENT on it.

The paper will be ready in about a week.

*WARNING* The paper is, to architectural eyes, fairly acerbic. It uses the
theoretical framework of the French sociologist Pierre Bourdieu to explain
the hidden functions of the studio system. In a polemical discipline,
Bourdieu is more polemical than most. Some might find it, uh, difficult to
handle.
Garry Stevens
Dept of Architectural and Design Science
University of Sydney
NSW 2006
AUSTRALIA